Thursday, January 05, 2006

About that Nip/Tuck prediction...

Yeah, it was wrong. Silly me, I thought that the Nip/Tuck writers wouldn't pick the most obvious suspect to be the Carver. But they did, with Quentin, and then to give it that kinky, over-the-top, Nip/Tuck touch, they made the police detective investigating the case his accomplice and apparently incestuous sister. So in order to remove the obviousness, they added a twist that made absolutely no sense any way you think about it. It was so ridiculous, it's not even worth writing about. And the last half-hour of that episode was so nauseating--with Matt being told to cut off the member of his friend the transsexual by a Nazi (if you don't watch the show, you don't want to know, trust me)--that I really don't want to talk about it anymore. I just felt I needed to follow up and admit my prediction was off-base.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home